Which type of user are you?
- Multiple Ways to Purchase: You may call the dealer direct, email or Make an Offer.
- Dealer Appraisal: Our dealers can give you an on-line trade-in appraisal and payment terms.
- Finding Your "New" Car: Browse the online dealer magazine or search by dealer, region, year,
make, model and price.
- Vehicle Details: Click on any vehicle picture in the online magazine to review the complete vehicle
detail page. This will allow you to add vehicles to your watch-list, ask the dealer a question, make an offer,
view a map to the dealers location, and submit your trade-in/credit request if desired.
- Test drives and Inspection: The dealership would like to have you test drive the vehicle prior to making an offer.
- Private Party Auctions: Payment must be arranged by buyer and seller, it is advised that buyers complete a physical
inspection of the vehicle prior to payment in cash or cashiers check.
- Communications: Most communications between buyers and sellers will be conducted by email. Buyers may call the selling
dealership or The Public Auto Auction at 217-937-1000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any