User Agreement for The Public Auto Auction
The Public Auto Auction is an Internet based auto locator service and virtual magazine. The following rules apply to all registered users of thepublicautoauction.com.
- Sales shall remain open and unbinding until closed at the selling dealership.
- Sellers shall provide accurate information about the units they are selling. Buyers shall provide accurate information about their trade-in/credit if applicable.
- Estimated trade-in values and payment terms are based solely on the retail customer's opinion of their trade-in and credit information. The actual trade-in value and/or payment terms shall be determined at the selling dealership and agreed to at that time.
- The seller agrees to sell the vehicle to the highest Offer provided they have met or surpassed the unit's reserve or asking price.
- Sellers and buyers agree to indemnify and hold harmless the auction from any liability arising from their transactions.