Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term "The Public Auto Auction" or "the auction" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2560 East Federal Drive, Decatur Illinois 62526. The term "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions:
- The content of the pages and use of this website is solely reserved for those intending to advertise, auction, sell, or purchase a unit.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without permission from The Public Auto Auction.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America and the State of Illinois.